This year’s vaccine has arrived!
Please call the clinic and come for the injection.
- A/Victoria/2570/2019 (H1N1)pdm09-like virus
(Flublok: A/Wisconsin/588/2019 (H1N1)pdm09-like virus)
- A/Cambodia/e0826360/2020 (H3N2)-like virus
- B/Washington/02/2019 (B/Victoria lineage)-like virus
- B/Phuket/3073/2013 (B/Yamagata lineage)-like virus
- The standard intramuscular injection, quadrivalent inactivated vaccines (Vaxigrip Tetra, Sanofi Pasteur and Fluarix Tetra, GSK), suitable for infants 6 months or older;
- The nasal, live attenuated vaccine (Flumist, AstraZeneca), suitable for non-asthmatic, non-wheezing infants from 2 years or older; and,
- The intramuscular injection, quadrivalent recombinant vaccine (Flublok, Sanofi Pasteur), suitable for adults 18 years or older. Advantage of this vaccine is egg-free and causes a higher antibody response.
- ALL Children (from 6 months to 12 years);
- ALL persons aged above 50 years;
- High risk persons (chronic diseases);
- Individuals at high risk work places
(children in day care, child care personnel, Institutional workers, doctors, teachers etc.);
- Pregnant women;
- Anyone who wants to reduce the chance of contracting Influenz
To provide maximum protection, include ALL FAMILY MEMBERS.
NOW, before year end preferably.
How many doses?
|Adults and children 9 years or older
||1 dose every year
|Children under 9 years
||First time: 2 doses spaced 1 month apart;
subsequently, every year
Please call our staff at 2526 6332 for information.
- Pain and swelling of the injection site
- Mild flu-like symptoms (fever, runny nose and tiredness)
- Allergic reactions: rare
This information is only for Children at 818 patients’ reference.