|This year’s vaccine has arrived!
Please call the clinic and come for the injection.
The 2020-21 vaccine contains the following virus strains:
1. ALL Children (from 6 months to 12 years);
2. ALL persons aged above 50 years;
3. High risk persons (chronic diseases);
4. Individuals at high risk work places
(children in day care, child care personnel, Institutional workers, doctors, teachers etc.);
5. Pregnant women;
6. Anyone who wants to reduce the chance of contracting Influenza
To provide maximum protection, include ALL FAMILY MEMBERS.
NOW, before year end preferably.
How many doses?
- A/Guangdong-Maonan/SWL1536/2019 (H1N1)pdm09-like virus
- A/Hong Kong/2671/2019 (H3N2)-like virus
- B/Washington/02/2019-like virus (B/Victoria lineage)
- B/Phuket/3073/2013-like virus (B/Yamagata lineage)
How is it given?
|1. Adults and children 9 years or older
||– 1 dose every year
|2. Children under 9 years
||– First time: 2 doses spaced 1 month apart;
subsequently, every year
1. Pain and swelling of the injection site
2. Mild flu-like symptoms (fever, runny nose and tiredness)
3. Allergic reactions: rare
- Injecting into the muscle (Vaxigrip-Tetra, Fluarix-Tetra) – It is suitable for children age from six months onwards. There are 2 injectable inactivated vaccines available at our clinic.
- Administer to nostrils (Flumist) – It is suitable for children age from 2 years onwards. This is a live- attenuated vaccine.
- None of these vaccines contain thimerosal.
Please call our staff at ☎ 2526 6332 / 9877 1662 for information.
This information is only for Children at 818 patients’ reference.